
Today we ventured into the world of potty training. The end of diapers (maybe). Or shall I call it the long beginning with no end in sight? I can't truly say I am looking forward to poopy underwear. The pee I can handle. I feel optimistic and discouraged at the same time. Hoping I am wrong that this won't take months, but discouraged that this will take months or longer. I have high hopes for my son. I hope he does not become discouraged with always being put on the potty and learns that this is a good thing. I will try to praise and encourage him and not lose my temper or patience. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will not let him down. Wish us luck!
1 comment:
Good Luck!!! I know he will do well!! I'll always be here if you need someone to lean on...
Post a Comment