Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas

I have been remiss in not posting any updates in a while, but life keeps us busy. Last week we celebrated Christmas. I was able to have my little family got to church with me to help celebrate Christs birth. It's times like these that make me realize how blessed I AM! I have a family who loves me, a job that helps pay the bills and puts food on the table, and I have my little guy who makes me feel very special and loved everyday with his slobbery kisses and remnants of his boogies all over my shoulders!

Even though we bought DJ presents, he didn't seem to care...except for the tricycle 'Santa' brought him. He was happy and content to be with just mommy and daddy. I couldn't have asked for more this Christmas!

Here is a little video of DJ and his tricycle.

No comments: