



I don't even know where to begin. So much has happened since last I posted. I don't want to forget all these precious moments and Yvie's firsts! My children are the most important things in my life. I guess I should start in the month of August and try to do a brief recap about the important things that happened!
To start out with, in the beginning of the month, I took Yvie to her first baseball game at Isotopes park. We didn't stay very long maybe 6 innings at the most. It was very hard to nurse and pay attention to the game! On the 14th, Yvie went on her first bike ride with daddy. She got her first bike helmet which was and still is too big for her, but she did really well. The very next day was Monday and after almost a year of not working full time, I started a new job at the VA hospital. It was definitely rough going from temping to working every day!
After working for a full week, we took another road trip to Phoenix, AZ again. We stayed at the same hotel and did some swimming, relaxing, and ate In-N-Out for lunch every day. .
To top off the month of August, Yvie learned to crawl. It happened so differently with both kids. DJ looked like was going to crawl for a long time. He was on his hands and knees for weeks, rocking back and forth. Yvie did none of that. She didn't like to be on her hands and knees. She preferred to sit and scoot a little on her bottom. Then all of a sudden she started to crawl! And like always, I started to cry. I couldn't help it.
After working for a full week, we took another road trip to Phoenix, AZ again. We stayed at the same hotel and did some swimming, relaxing, and ate In-N-Out for lunch every day. .
To top off the month of August, Yvie learned to crawl. It happened so differently with both kids. DJ looked like was going to crawl for a long time. He was on his hands and knees for weeks, rocking back and forth. Yvie did none of that. She didn't like to be on her hands and knees. She preferred to sit and scoot a little on her bottom. Then all of a sudden she started to crawl! And like always, I started to cry. I couldn't help it.
No comments:
Post a Comment