Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New little Bundle



Yvie was born on Oct 28 @ 1206. Weighing in @ 5 lbs. 7 oz. and 19 in long. This delivery was way different than the one I had with DJ. First off, I knew I was having a c-section with Yvie and kind of knew what to expect. Let me tell you, in this situation, ignorance would have been bliss. Knowing that someone was going to cut you open with only a spinal tap, not being completely numb, still able to feel, but without pain freaked me out a little. Not like the epideral where you don't feel a damn thing! Besides all that, I have a beautiful little girl.

Life has definitely been different. Lots of sleepless nights. Yvie only wants mommy most of the time. It has been much more complicated with two. DJ has been very good about having a new sibling. There is some jealousy there, but not enough to be much of a concern since daddy has been making sure he is not left out. DJ has also been helpful with his sister. Always asks for her when he gets home. Loves to give her a bottle, but can be a little aggressive. Little man doesn't know his own strength!

My life is definitely not my own anymore. A little more stressful, but I wouldn't change having my two little beasts for anything!

No comments: