This month has gone by way too fast. It is just about gone. It doesn't feel like spring is coming but the tulips that are starting to sprout in my front yard are telling me otherwise. With all this crazy winter weather, I don't know if it will ever warm up.
Lent is upon us and rather than give something up I have made it my mission to go to church every Sunday. I have to show my gratitude for all the wonderful things that I have. And if that means sacrificing an hour out of my Sunday to do it...I will be there with DJ in tow to the back of the church where the cry room is located.
As for DJ he has been a true blessing for me. He minds me most of the time and throws tantrums once in a while, but all in all he is a good little guy. We recently put a bike seat on the back of Dave's bike. We've only taken him riding sporadically because of the weather. But despite that, he loves that bike seat. He even tolerates having the helmet on if it means going for a ride. I don't have a picture yet to post but one will be up shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment