Sunday, November 2, 2008

THE BUSY LIFE


I've decided to start this blog so that I could document the life of my son DJ and our crazy, hectic, yet wonderful life. I also want to remember all the little things that one might forget over time and this seems alot easier than writing in a journal. I wouldn't have dreamed of starting one if it hadn't been for my dear friend Nat who has helped me along this journey called 'motherhood.'

I have a son and his name is DJ. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Despite all the sleepless nights, the teething, the crying, ER visits...shall I go on? I wouldn't trade this for the world. I have never experienced so many highs and lows in such a short period of time. Everyday is a new adventure with him. Just this weekend I cried my eyes out with happiness when he rolled over several times. And just recently he can sit up on his own for several minutes. I was just so ecstatic. I'm calling family and friend on he phone just to tell them the good news.

This weekend was Halloween. We carved pumpkins. One for Mommy, Daddy, and DJ. We went to a pumpkin patch last weekend where we got the pumpkins and we had hoped they would stay fresh, but DJ's didn't. It lasted long enough to be carved and thrown away next day.
DJ did not wear a costume, but had a Halloween outfit instead. Maybe next year when he can understand a little.

2 comments:

Di said...

Griselda~
Great that you are documenting your experiences, memories, and thought! Time goes way too fast!
:)Di
P.S. Love the pics!

natkinscher said...

That is such a cute shirt DJ is wearing! I can't wait to hear more and to see more pics of your beautiful son! love Nat